This year’s trends put the pants at the center of attention, whether they’re shiny black vegan leather or bold, bright patterns. Below are some of the year’s hottest pants styles that you won’t want to sleep on.
If you’re trying to jazz up your fall wardrobe, it’s natural to gravitate toward new blouses and jackets for new textures, colors, and designs. However, this year’s trends put the pants at the center of attention, whether they’re shiny black vegan leather or bold, bright patterns. Below are some of the year’s hottest pants styles that you won’t want to sleep on.
Slim-Fitting Ankle Length Pants
It’s never really cold in Florida, so while full-length pants might be the trend in some parts of the country, Florida resort-goers are leaning toward ankle-length this fall. Up has a few different slim-fitting ankle-length styles that will suit your autumn wardrobe perfectly.
- The Palermo Pant - Available in classic black or gorgeous cabernet, the Palermo ankle pants by Up are polished and perfect. They feature built-in tummy control and gold monogram detailing with tailored legs that hit just above the ankle.
- The Fancy Slim Pant - If you’re looking for a pant that is both sophisticated and stylish, the Fancy slim pant from Up is an outstanding choice. It’s body-shaping with built-in tummy control, and tiny gold pinstripes look perfectly posh against a dark navy blue background.
- The Petal Slit Pant - The Up Petal Slit pant is comfortable and on-trend, and it is made from Lycra to provide excellent body shaping. The slight slit in the outer ankle creates a petal-like shape that is both flattering and chic.
If you don’t have a great pair of wide-leg pants in your wardrobe, they’re a fantastic addition that is perfect for any soiree. Trina Turk’s Sunset pant in khaki is a best-seller, and for good reason. They offer a trendy wide leg with a side slit that hits just below the knee, and they’re made from a lightweight matte satin that pairs nicely with a wide range of tops and blouses. Consider wearing these with the Bon Vivant tank top (also from Trina Turk) or pairing them with a beautiful striped cashmere topper for cooler nights.
Vegan Leather and Suede Pants
Leather pants are making a serious comeback this year, and they can be incorporated into numerous looks. You can pair black vegan leather with other textures, such as ribbed and knit sweaters, or you can wear them with flowy blouses for a slightly sexy evening look. If you prefer the warm, soft look of vegan suede, wear them with your favorite cozy sweater and a pair of chunky boots.
Novelty denim is huge this fall, and it can be dressed up with a pair of heels and a blouse or dressed down with a graphic tee and sneakers. French Dressing makes several pairs of detailed denim:
- Side Detail Jeans - These mid-washed jeans feature a gorgeous colorful stripe down the outer side of each leg. You can wear these with a bright and colorful top or pair them with something dark to let the colors in the stripe stand out.
- Stars Ankle Jeans - If you prefer the look of cuffed ankle jeans, these dark-wash pants are perfect for you. The cuffs feature dark stars against a lighter background and they look great with ankle boots, deck shoes, or even a pair of flats.
- Olivia Tie-Dye Jeans - For something a little bolder and more colorful, try the Olivia tie-dye jeans. They feature a mid wash, a colorful tie-dye pattern that reaches mid-calf, and a small cuff for added detail. Wear them with your favorite boots and a brightly-colored sweater this fall for casual dinners and get-togethers.
While many women tend to build their outfits around their tops and blouses, this fall calls for something a bit different - bold, beautiful pants. From shiny black vegan leather to slitted wide-leg khaki, there’s something here for every occasion.