Holiday Candles Make the Perfect Gifts for Anyone in Your Life
- Posted on
Buying holiday gifts can be difficult, especially when you’re not sure what to give. Maybe you’re buying a thoughtful gift for your child’s teacher or your mail carrier, or perhaps you’ve been invited to a Secret Santa celebration. If you’re at a loss for what to do, holiday candles are always appreciated.
Not Just Any Candle Will Do
While it’s true that you can find candles in virtually every store in the country, when it comes to holiday gifts, it’s important to think outside the box and give something that is sure to get a delightful smile from the recipient. Some of the things to look for in a wonderful holiday gift candle include:
- A nice scent that is not overpowering. People tend to enjoy the delicious scents found in holiday candles, but they certainly don’t enjoy a scent so overpowering it causes a headache. Make sure you purchase candles with pleasant scents that aren’t too strong.
- A beautiful candle holder or jar. Most of the candles you see today come in clear glass jars or containers with large stickers on them. If you’re giving a holiday candle as a gift, though, it’s important to find one that offers a beautiful container that the recipient will adore keeping on display.
- Pretty presentation. Finally, it’s important to look for candles that come in fun and festive gift boxes that will keep their contents safe until they’re unwrapped.
Favorite Festive Scents
Holiday candles don’t have to smell like cinnamon and clove or pine trees in order to be considered festive and perfect for the season. The Illume Candle Collection offers several delicious scents, and they come in stunning sanded mercury glass that’s perfect for display during the holidays and throughout the year. You can choose from:
- North Sky - The North Sky candle combines everything you could ever love about winter into one absolutely divine scent. Black currant, festive fir, and crisp citrus are perfect when placed in a foundation of white birch and ebony wood.
- Balsam and Cedar - Balsam and Cedar are classic holiday scents that will make any space feel more festive. The fragrances include balsam, oak moss, cedar wood, cinnamon, and eucalyptus.
- Woodfire - There’s nothing like the air around an open fire to help you feel warm and cozy, and the Illume Woodfire candle captures it perfectly. It offers a clean cedarwood fragrance mixed with smoke, patchouli, and warm vanilla - just like a winter woodfire in your backyard.
- Winter White - As its name would suggest, the Winter White candle boasts aromas of evergreen and cypress with hints of peppercorn, cardamom, and even some citrus. It’s a unique candle that’s sure to please, and it’s perfect for a holiday gift.
- Cassia Clove - There are some scents that can immediately help us get into the holiday spirit, and the warm, heady scent of clove is one of the most desirable. The Cassia Clove candle combines that all-too-familiar clove aroma with cassia leaf, spice, vanilla, and copper woods for a comforting experience.
There are many different candle options out there, but if you really want to give a thoughtful gift that the recipient will thoroughly enjoy, these Illume holiday candles are the perfect choice. Each one offers its own unique blend of wintry aromas and memory-evoking goodness that are sure to put a smile on anyone’s face.
Be the first to comment...